Willow Dental Care Chilliwack
Dental Crowns in Chilliwack, BC
Why is a Dental Crown Needed?
Dental crowns are often used in the following situations:
- To protect weak or decayed teeth from further damage
- To restore teeth that are badly worn or damaged
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover a dental implant
- To cover mishappen or discoloured teeth
What Types of Crowns Are Available?
Permanent crowns are available in various types of material. They can be made from all metal or porcelain fused to metal, resin, or ceramic. Porcelain fused with metal, ceramic, and all-porcelain crowns has the benefit of looking more natural in the mouth as the colour of the crown is matched the existing teeth. However, unlike metal crowns which last a long time, they are more prone to chipping and may have to be replaced sooner.
"*" indicates required fields
New Patients Welcome